Pedicure Write for Us
The main function of a professional pedicure is to thoroughly cleanse and moisturize the feet. First, the nails are cut, the cuticles are removed and the excess skin is removed.
Although a simple and superficial pedicure can be done at home, people must know how dangerous it can be to want to imitate what a professional does at home.
What is the Function of the Pedicure?
A professional pedicure’s primary function is to cleanse and moisturize the feet thoroughly. First, the nails are cut, the cuticles are removed, and the excess skin is removed.
Although a simple and superficial it can be done at home, people must know how dangerous it can be to want to imitate what a professional does at home.
What Types of Pedicure Exist?
Although, in general terms, the pedicure specializes in foot care, we can choose different types of it.
- Regular pedicure: allows for removal of dead skin and certain skin conditions such as corns and calluses. Thanks to this pedicure, we can prevent certain diseases that affect the nails, such as ingrown nails. This treatment consists of soaking the feet in a container containing hot water and salts and then rubbing the feet with a pumice stone to eliminate dead skin from the foot area. Finally, a moisturizing cream is applied, and the calf and foot are massaged.
- Spa pedicure: this treatment is longer and more expensive than the regular pedicure. The spa pedicure involves dipping your feet in paraffin wax, allowing the wax to cool, and then peeling off the product. It seeks to remove dead skin cells. The function is to exfoliate the feet, remove dead skin and finally moisturize the feet and massage them.
- Stone pedicure: allows you to relax and exercise your muscles. Hot stones are rubbed under the foot in this type of pedicure to relax the muscles. The session is usually completed with massages with essential oils.
What are the Benefits of Pedicures?
Some of the benefits that we can achieve with the performance of a correct pedicure are the following:
- You will be dedicating time to rest and pamper your feet.
- Improve skin texture and reduce calluses.
- The person relaxes and also improves her mood.
- Helps reduce inflammation, drain retained fluids, and release toxins from the body.
- Massage increases blood circulation and improves body oxygenation.
- Avoid ingrown toenails.
- Moisturizes the skin.
What are the Techniques to Perform a Good Pedicure?
The techniques to perform a correct pedicure are the following:
- Disinfect all the materials that will be used and the hands of the person who conducts the pedicure.
- Soak your feet for 10 minutes in warm soapy water before cleaning.
- Remove the soap from the feet, and immerse them in salt water for 5 minutes.
- Do not use products that dry the skin.
- Do not use metal files.
- Apply moisturizer to the entire area after performing the previous steps.
How to Submit your Articles
To submit an article idea, please contact us at theallureblog.com with the subject “Guest Post for theallureblog.” After submitting your work, our team will review it, check if the content is unique, and approve it. For sure our publishing team will contact you within 24 hours.
To submit your Articles, you can Email us email@example.com
Why Write for the Allure Blog – Pedicure Write for Us
Search Related Terms to Pedicure Write for Us
A cuticle pusher or Cuticle nipper
Pumice stone (removes dead skin from the sole)
Paper towels (rolled between toes to separate them)
Dry nail polish
Liquid nail polish
Search Terms for Pedicure Write For Us
looking for guest posts
submit an article
guest posts wanted
submit the post
guest posting guidelines
become a guest blogger
becomes an author
suggest a post
guest posts wanted
Guidelines for Article to Writing Pedicure Write For Us
You can send your Article to firstname.lastname@example.org