Consistent Skin Care Routine
At the end of the summer season, a stage of change begins because we go from rest to routine. You go back to work, and the kids go back to school. It would be best if you incorporated the habit of taking care of your skin into this routine. Especially after the summer, when the skin remains exposed to the sun for long days, it is not hydrated enough, and that is why it requires constant and lasting care so that the effect lasts over time and you can see it in your skin. Skin: fewer blemishes, fewer wrinkles, more smoothness.
To incorporate these cares into your daily routine, here are some tips that can be very useful:
When bathing, cleanse the face with neutral glycerin soap (if your skin gets greasy quickly) and water. Then, do it with a creamy or oatmeal soap and a loofah or glove to gently exfoliate for the rest of the body.
After bathing, apply a moisturizing cream to both face and body. Keep in mind to do it with the indicated product for each part. Before going to sleep, cleanse your face again with cleansing milk and apply a nourishing night cream.
Each of these steps will take less than 5 minutes, and we can assure you that with 15 minutes a day that you dedicate to your skin, you will be able to achieve results that you will not be able to believe.
- The summer tan will last longer.
- Your skin will wrinkle to a lesser extent.
- You will notice smoother and more radiant skin.
It may be hard to get started but after that. All that remains is to enjoy the benefits of smoother, brighter skin.
You can apply simple routines both day and night and maintain them long-term. You will have real visible results in the health of your skin.
It is the first step to effective care of your face. After that, whether we wear makeup or not, you must do a proper deep cleaning, you benefit your skin, and it will always look radiant.
- Cleaning your face in the morning is basic since, during the night, the skin renews itself, and the production of cells increases, which means that there are reasons to refresh it in the morning. In addition, cleaning it immediately after getting up activates your skin, removes oils, dead cells, and impurities from the pores, and gives you a balanced base ready for the next steps in skincare.
- At night, you must remove your makeup and clean your face. In this way, you ideally eliminate all the impurities accumulated during the day, such as sweat, pollution, and other residues that can damage your skin.
- We recommend using products as natural as possible, and there are different presentations such as cleansing milk, micellar water, cleansing gel, or soaps. No matter what you select, the important thing is that it is the right one for your skin type.
Your skin will give you clues as to how often you should exfoliate. However, it usually remains recommended to stay done once a week to remove impurities, excess fat, and dead cells. In addition, you will help your skin to oxygenate and prepare it to absorb the active components of your moisturizing creams or masks.
You can use a powder scrub in the morning as they are a very comfortable and effective option. For its application, you have to put a little product in your hand, wet it, and it will quickly emulsify. It gently removes impurities for clean and purified skin.
And at night, look for a cleanser that removes all the impurities that perhaps the makeup remover has not been able to remove. As a result, it achieves a deeper cleaning than usual and, in addition, gives the skin time to recover better during the night’s rest.
We can choose a cream based on our needs.
- Moisturizing, in the occasion of dehydrated skin that needs quick and more intensive treatment. Hydrated skin is beautiful skin.
- Nutritious, in the case of dry skin, anti-aging, etc. Using a deeply nourishing treatment is an excellent way to help your face stay bright, full of vitality, and radiant
- In the morning, nothing better than a cream for stressed skin that helps you fight one of the great enemies of our face, fatigue. In addition, it is advisable to protect the skin from the sun; include a sunscreen cream in your routine.
- And, at night, one that allows the skin to rest better so that a complete renewal of it occurs. The continuous application of the product will improve the skin’s condition and its barrier function, improving the nocturnal recovery of the skin.
Take into account:
- Also, take care of how you apply your cream because that can make a difference.
- You can alternate your ordinary day moisturizer for another that acts against the signs of aging.
- Remember to take care of your diet and keep your body hydrated by drinking eight glasses of water a day. Of course, your skin needs to look healthy too.
Repeat these routines daily, and your face will thank you today, tomorrow, and always. Taking care of our skin is taking care of ourselves.
After all, skincare is an investment and one from which we always hope to get the best results. But the fact is that a good part of it is in our hands. It only depends on oneself. Consistent Skin Care Routine
Good Skincare Routine
A good skincare routine takes time to see what works. So when we start using a treatment that we call “interesting” here, such as a specific serum to treat a skin need, a neck cream, or a corrector for spots, we will not see the results in the blink of an eye from minute 1.
When we use such an advanced treatment, we tell our cells what to do. And the truth is that to face the new order or the new challenge that we are proposing, they need your time and perseverance to process the request and thus satisfy us with the expected result.
Be constant daily with the routine you choose (as long as it suits you and not you to it, otherwise, you will hate it. There are a thousand options depending on your habits). And don’t overload or oversaturate yourself with products. First one and then two. Step by step but firm in the right direction. You will start seeing grades before you know it.
The Allure Blog. The skin plays a central role in protecting and controlling body temperature: it defends us from the sun, infections, and other physical damage. Therefore, if you have dry skin, it will not be able to carry out these functions correctly. Consistent Skin Care Routine
Also read: Waterless skincare: the beauty industry embraces ethical cleansing