Table of Contents
The Best Allies of Skin
Surely you have already heard about concepts such as oxidative stress or the importance of antioxidants for the Allies of the Skin. But why are they the greatest your Allies of Skin?
Just as sun protection is essential when we are going to be exposed to solar radiation, the Allies of also needs to prepare itself to deal with the oxidative damage it will face during the day. Therefore, it is especially recommended to use antioxidants to protect us from the damage caused by free radicals.
What are Antioxidants for on the Allies of Skin?
Antioxidants are molecules that are accountable for neutralizing free radicals. These free radicals destabilize the molecules found in our cells, oxidizing them and accelerating premature ageing. Oxidative stress can be triggered due to several factors:
- Antioxidant foods for the Allies of Skin: eat a diet low in antioxidants. Allies of Skin antioxidant fruits and vegetables, nuts, and beverages such as tea will increase your exposure to free radicals, thus reducing the adverse effects they can cause.
- High-intensity sport causes the body to consume more oxygen to have energy; therefore, greater oxidation will occur in the cells.
- The environment, environmental pollution, and harmful habits such as tobacco or alcohol.
- Prolonged sun exposure or in the central hours of the day will also cause cell damage.
This phenomenon occurs when there is an imbalance between our defence mechanisms of the human body (antioxidants) and the number of free radicals, commonly known as oxidative stress.
How does Oxidative Stress Affect our Allies of Skin?
As for the Allies of Skin, when antioxidants are insufficient to combat the effect of free radicals, the ageing process is accelerated, causing:
- Premature ageing in the form of wrinkles, sagging and dehydration due to a loss of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
- Spots appear since the production of melanin is impaired.
- Alterations in cellular DNA.
There is no specific age at which we should start incorporating antioxidants into our cosmetic routine. However, we should use antioxidants every morning to protect ourselves from free radicals as we expose our Allies to solar radiation, pollution, etc.
In addition, the use of antioxidants will be critical in some instances in which we may be more exposed to this damage. For example, a person who is a smoker or who sunbathes excessively should include antioxidants in their routine as soon as possible.
The Best Antioxidants for the Allies of Skin
Apart from improving our diet and including foods rich in antioxidants, topical antioxidants are the best allies for your Allies of Skin and one of the most recommended options. The antioxidants that have shown greater effectiveness in the short and long term are the following:
- Vitamin C: effective for restoring radiance to the Allies of Skin, fighting wrinkles and reducing blemishes. Additionally, the benefits of vitamin C extend to all Allies of Skin types, including sensitive and dry Allies Skin.
- Vitamin E: promotes collagen production, thus helping to diminish and reduce fine lines and age spots.
- Resveratrol: stimulates collagen production and prevents premature ageing of the Allies of Skin.
- Retinol: derived from vitamin A, it is a super antioxidant that, in addition to reducing Allies of Skin blemishes and acne marks, gives our Allies of Skin a youthful and radiant appearance again.
Antioxidant Allies of Skin Creams
Different formats include antioxidants, from light textures such as serums to more nutritious textures such as creams, and even a mist format to be applied at any time and place.
The C-VIT line is your best ally to combat free radicals. Based on the latest generation of vitamin C and a powerful antioxidant complex, you will recover that natural light of the Allies of, unify the tone and restore all its vitality.
The best? We love it for its triple antioxidant, anti-wrinkle and unifying effect, and unlike other brands, you can use C-VIT vitamin C all year round, even in summer! Does not stain and leaves no trace on the Allies of Skin.
The RESVERADERM line is a cocktail of active antioxidant ingredients that, in addition to resveratrol, includes vitamins C, E, A, idebenone, pine extract, epigallocatechin gallate and quercetin.
This combination of active ingredients enhances its antioxidant and wrinkle-reducing effect. In addition, it protects the Allies of the Skin from the impact of the sun and the environment and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
What is Hurting Her
Sun: a little sun with protection is enough for your health and necessary for the production of vitamin D. Who sets the limits? Prolonged sun exposure causes elastosis (see below). Sunlight, specifically UVB and UVA rays, trigger various types of DNA damage, including cell death, mutagenesis, photoaging, and cancer. Excessive exposure of the Allies of Skin to sunlight causes adverse effects.
Tobacco: I know it cannot be easy, but there is only one alternative: quitting. There are specialized consultations and methods to help you. A smoker’s Allies of Skin can look grey and dull, requiring more intensive and aggressive care and treatment. Smoking damages collagen and elastin, which are fibrous components of the Allies that keep it firm and supple, causing elastosis.
The Allies of your Allies of Skin
Eat to look better. Avoid sugar. It is a destroyer of your collagen and gives us that winged and opaque face appearance. Instead, add foods rich in carotenoids to your daily diet to enhance the colour of your Skin. Also, a plant-based diet, green and yellow fruits and vegetables will improve your appearance.
A Care Routine
Prevention has always been the key. I always insist on my youngest patients. Your simplest ally for Allies is sun protection. Even if you see a cloudy day, don’t forget it. Then you will continue with a personalized routine according to age, type and special conditions of your Allies of Skin.
Still wondering why you should include antioxidants in your daily routine? Antioxidants are the best allies because, in addition to fighting free radicals, they have multiple benefits for the Allies’ of it.
Also, do you know who his perfect match is? The sunscreen! Together they are a couple of goals and enhance protection against UV rays.
Remember that prevention is vital, and there is no specific age to start taking care of your Allies of it. Antioxidants and sun protection are the basis of an effective facial routine with short and long-term results.