PM Kisan 2023 14th installment Beneficiary List: In this article, we discuss all the details related to PM Kisan 14th installment Beneficiary List 2023, including the expected release date, time, status check, and much more. So, read the article to know more.
PM Kisan 2023 – The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a central government scheme in India that provides financial assistance to farmers. The Scheme was officially announced on December 1, 2018. It is intended to help marginal farmers and combined land-holding farmer families.
The state governments and union territories identify eligible farmers and help them register for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana so that the Scheme’s funds are directly deposited into their accounts. Anyone who owns cultivable land for agricultural use and is a resident of India is eligible for this Scheme.
Under the PM Kisan Yojana scheme, ₹6,000 is provided to farmers every year in three installments, each of ₹2,000, into the bank accounts of eligible farmers who have registered and met the program’s eligibility requirements. Typically, the first Installment is distributed between April and July, the second during the August to November period, and the third payment will be made from December to March.
Table of Contents
PM Kisan 14th Installment Status Check 2023
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s 14th Installment will be made available between April 2023 and July 2023 by the Ministry of Agriculture and Family Welfare. The e-KYC process must be finished as soon as possible by farmers who wish to benefit from the Scheme.
The registered farmers under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana must know the PM 14th Installment status online. The Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, is now releasing the 14th Installment of PM Kisan Yojana in June 2023, for which the department is completing all the formalities to get the amount directly in the bank account by issuing the notification. The department will transfer an amount of Rs 2000/- to the bank account of the beneficiary of the Scheme.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023. Which shows the names of the eligible beneficiaries.
If you have the name in the list, then you will definitely get the Installment after it is released on the website. You should also complete the Aadhar Card Seeding and check the PM Kisan KYC Status 2023 to know the profile status. If the KYC is complete, you can get a name in the kisan 14th installment list 2023, which is expected to be out by the end of June 2023. Suppose you wish to check your name in the beneficiary list. In that case, you can visit pmkisan.gov.in and tap on the Beneficiary Status link. Use the Aadhaar Card Number, Registered Mobile Number, or Registration Number to check the list.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023
- Many farmers register for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and claim the Benefits.
- After applying online for the Scheme, you can check the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023.
- On the Beneficiary Status page, you have to use the Registration Number to check the current status of your application.
- If it is approved, you can get the Installment in your bank account; otherwise, you should make the required corrections.
- If beneficiaries have not linked their Aadhar Card with their account, they should complete it immediately.
PM Kisan KYC Status 2023
- It is to inform you that the OTP Based eKYC is mandatory for the applicants, so make sure you complete it before the Installment.
- You will not get a name on the Beneficiary List if you fail to complete the KYC.
- After doing the Aadhar Link with Account, you should check the PM Kisan KYC Status 2023.
- You can check the status on pmkisan.gov.in with the help of an Aadhar Number.
- Apart from this, you can complete the eKYC through the nearest CSC Centre by using Biometrics.
Steps to Check pmkisan.gov.in 14th Installment Status
As per the official announcement, PM Kisan’s 14th Installment 2023 is ongoing. Soon the concerned department will deposit the Installment money in the beneficiary’s bank account. And once the amount is received from the Government of India, you can check PM Kisan’s 14th Installment status with the following steps.
- First, all the beneficiaries of the Scheme can visit the official website, i.e.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then the Homepage of the site will open.
- You have to search and click on the Payment Status Check Online Link.
- Then a login window will open, and you must enter the details asking you to join.
- You can provide your valid Mobile Number, Registration Number with the Security Code.
- You will be redirected to the other process once the system verifies the details.
- Now you have to check the payment status online and confirm whether the payment was received or not.
Q&A on PM Kisan 2023 14th Installment Status
When will the PM Kisan 14th Installment Status 2023 be released?
The PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023 will be released in June 2023. All the beneficiaries eligible for the Scheme will receive the installment amount of Rs. 2000 in their bank accounts.
What happens if I do not receive the PM Kisan 14th Installment List 2023?
If you do not receive the PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023, you can check your details in the beneficiary list. It would be best to wait a few days, as the amount may take up to 3 weeks to be credited to your bank account.
How can I check my PM Kisan 14th Installment Status 2023?
You can check your PM Kisan 14th Installment Status 2023 by following the above steps.